If you want Vuze to determine the course of action to be taken, each time an anonymous tracker is added, then disable the following option:
- Open Vuze in Advanced Mode.
- Click on the Tools Menu > Options > Connection tab
- Down in the right pane, uncheck "Prompt for selection when a download with an anonymous tracker is added".
- Click on Apply.
- Vuze - automatically add anonymous tracker
- Excel automatically adds a single quote ✓ - Forum - Excel
- How do i automatically add rows in excel based on cell value - Forum - Excel
- Vuze - Automatically move completed downloads to another directo - How-To - P2P
- Vuze - Automatically truncate large files - How-To - P2P
- Automatically Add Files From Removable Drives to Your Music Database With AIMP - How-To - Software
This document, titled « Vuze - automatically add anonymous tracker », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).