Vuze make use of several types of algorithms to make an optimal use of your bandwidth (Downloads and unload). this feature is called the Auto-Speed selector.
You can configure Vuze to make use of this feature only when seeding files, here's how:
- Open Vuze in Advanced Mode.
- Click on the Tools Menu > Options > Transfer > Auto- Speed
- In the right pane check the box next to "Enable when only seeding"
- Click on the Apply button
- Vuze - Enable the Auto speed selector only when seeding
- Enable download auto-resumption in native - How-To - Google Chrome
- How to Enable Video Auto-Play on Facebook - How-To - Facebook
- Maxthon - Enable URL Auto-Complete - How-To - Web Browser
- Vuze - enable Super Seeding - How-To - P2P
- Android auto speed camera - How-To - Google