You can configure Vuze to automatically move your completed downloads to another directory, here's how"
- Open Vuze in Advanced Mode.
- Click Tools Menu > Options > Files > Completion Moving
- In the right pane, ensure that " Move completed files (After Download)" is checked
- Click on the small button next to the the "Directory" field
- Choose the folder of your choice and click on OK.
- Vuze - Automatically move completed downloads to another directo
- Safari - Automatically clear the download list - How-To - Safari
- Vuze - Automatically truncate large files - How-To - P2P
- Tixati - Move completed downloads to another location - How-To - P2P
- Vuze how to change download location - How-To - P2P
- Automatic album art downloader - How-To - VLC
This document, titled « Vuze - Automatically move completed downloads to another directo », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).