Ares isn't getting connected to the internet, no matter how many times I've re-installed the software.
- Open Ares> Control Panel > Transfer tab
- Copy the port number
- Go to Windows Firewall andclick on exceptions and then click add port then type in the name "Are"s and select the port as "TCP" and paste that port number.
- Repeat the operation for the UDP section and it's done
Thanks to sj for this tip!
- Ares - Unable to connect to the internet
- Unable to connect to the internet if you use a firewall whitelist googleupdate.exe - Forum - Google Chrome
- A system is unable to connect to the internet with ie. the error message: "page cannot be displayed" is seen. however, mozilla f ✓ - Forum - Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge
- Nokia n8 unable to connect to the internet,mm ✓ - Forum - Nokia
- Unable to connect to the internet please whitelist googleupdate.exe - Forum - Network
- Unable to connect to the internet - Forum - Network
This document, titled « Ares - Unable to connect to the internet », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).