To enable this setting:
- Open Vuze > Click on the Tools Menu > Options
- Select the "File" tab
- Down in the left pane (File Deletion), use the droplist next to "When deleting via Delete Key or Toolbar" and select "Delete without confirmation"
- Click on Apply to validate
Note that: to enable this option ,Vuze must be configured to Intermediate or Advanced Mode.
- Vuze - Delete without confirmation
- Windows - Disable confirmation message upon deleting files - How-To - Windows Vista
- Avira Antivir - Deleted infected items without confirmation - How-To - Antivirus
- Vuze - Show confirmation popup when seeding ratio low - How-To - P2P
- How to delete confirm email on facebook - Guide
- "confirm file delete" appear continuously - Forum - Windows
This document, titled « Vuze - Delete without confirmation », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).