CCM receives about 5,000 queries each day and still achieves to maintain a high response rate, thanks to all members, contributors/helpers and moderators. But it may happen that a question remains unanswered. Why does this happen and what is the most appropriate course of action.
- CCM members are volunteers, they help during their free time, without any compensation.
- CCM members are not obliged to answer all questions.
- Remember that you are not the only user to ask a question.
- Your question may be badly written or difficult (few people know the solution).
- Your title is not self explanatory.
- Your question has been asked in the wrong forum.
- The same question was already asked and solved, read the entire thread before posting.
Posts are normally displayed in chronological order, the newest posts are always at the top and have a better visibility. If your post remained unanswered for days, you can make it appear at the top of the list (up) by interacting with it (Click on Reply
and add a small note). Search for similar topic and try to find a solution for your problem by yourself. If you find a solution indeed, then remember to share on CCM.
Don't spam your message in all of the forums, hoping to get more answers or send a private message to a member to ask your question.
Published by jak58
Latest update on June 23, 2015 at 04:50 PM by Ambucias.