Each time you get back from standby mode, you are normally requested to enter your password to access your Windows 7 session. To disable this feature:
- Click Start > Control Panel > System and Security > Power Options
- In the right pane click on "Require a password on wakeup"
- In the "Password protection on wakeup" section, select:
- Don't require a password
- Click on the "Save Changes" button
- Require password on wakeup windows 7
- Windows 7 require password on wakeup - Best answers
- Require a password on wakeup - Best answers
- How to fix enter network password credentials in windows 7 ✓ - Forum - Network
- Forgot password sony vaio windows 7 - Forum - Laptop
- Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device windows 7 - Forum - Windows 7
- How to reset lenovo laptop password windows 7 - How-To - Laptop computer
- Reset administrator password windows 7 without admin rights ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
This document, titled « Windows 7 - Never request password on wake up », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).