To Enable this option:
- Click on Start > Control Panel > Folder Options
- Select the "View" tab
- From there either check or uncheck the "Hide empty drive in the Computer folder"
- Click on OK to apply your settings
- Windows 7 - Hide/show empty drives
- Windows 7 - Hide system icon from the notification area - How-To - Windows 7
- Removing windows 7 password for fash drives ✓ - Forum - Windows 7
- How to remove write protection from pen drive in windows 7 - How-To - USB
- Cd drive not working windows 7 ✓ - Forum - Windows 7
- Download registry script to fix cd/dvd drive missing in windows 7 - How-To - Windows 8
This document, titled « Windows 7 - Hide/show empty drives », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).