I have a Samsung Galaxy Spica, and unfortunately I wrongly entered the unlock pattern (5 times) and now it is locked.
It's asking me to enter my google account. I entered my address and code several times but it did not work.
- Turn off your phone and then turn it on - you must enter your PIN code
- After entering the PIN code , you'll be ask to enter the Google code (Don't do it)
- Ask someone to call you
Even if the phone is locked you will be able to answer the call (green key)
- the press the return key.
- Go to Menu > Settings > Security and then you can uncheck security pattern required
- You will get pattern you had selected to block your phone earlier
- Re-enable this feature if necessaty
- At that moment, you can hang up your phone, it shall be unlock
Thanks to keke6930 for this tip
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on May 23, 2011 at 06:44 AM by aakai1056.