I'd like to change the speed at which the desktop background is changed under Windows 7
- Open the registry:
- Start > Run > regedit
- In the registry go to:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Control Panel \ Personalization \ Desktop Slideshow
- The value assigned to "Interval" should be modified.
- By double clicking on it there is a window that appears.
- Select Decimal and set the time (in milliseconds).
- For a 10 seconds delay set it to 10000.
This document, titled « Increase the speed of slideshow under Windows 7 », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM