To enable this option:
- Open Vuze > Click on the Tools Menu > Options
- Select the "Tracker" tab > Server
- In the left pane, check "Enable password on torrents".
The "Username" and "Password" fields shall become accessible.
- Click on the Save button
- Vuze - Add a password to your torrents
- How to add a password to a winrar file - Guide
- Vuze - Add a timestamp to popup alerts - How-To - P2P
- Twitter Adds SMS Password Reset for Forgetful Users - CCM - News
- Can we add a password to open office writer document - Guide
- Add email to facebook without password - Guide
This document, titled « Vuze - Add a password to your torrents », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).