To enable this settings:
- Open Vuze > Click on the Tools Menu > Options
- Select the "Interface" tab > "Alerts"
- In the right pane, check "Add timestamps to popup alerts"
- Click on the Save button.
- Vuze - Add a timestamp to popup alerts
- Vuze - Add a password to your torrents - How-To - Bittorrent
- OpenOffice Impress - Add a Timestamp to your print-outs - How-To - OpenOffice.org
- Vuze - Show confirmation popup when seeding ratio low - How-To - P2P
- How to add speed camera alerts on google maps - Guide
- How to add timestamp to filename in batch file - Forum - Programming
This document, titled « Vuze - Add a timestamp to popup alerts », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).