The XSL-FO is a format for page description, just like PDF or DVI and it usually having extension .fo/.fob and or .xml
(You can open them with a text editor such as notepad, with <for: root displayed alongin the first few lines).
- Download Apache FOP: https://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/
- (Note: Java should be installed on your PC).
- It will open a window to view the document
- This file can be converted to PDF format.
- To convert the file XLS-FO to PDF, type:
fop-fo-pdf document.fo document.pdf
- This will enable reading in pdf format.
- XSL-FO - How to read a file .FO/.FOB?
- Write a unix system program to read a file in reverse - How-To - Shell
- How to read msi file - How-To - Windows
- How to read two files simultaneously in shell script - Forum - Linux/Unix
- How to Read .pub Files - How-To - Office Software
- Reading SVG file ! - How-To - Office Software