- By default, Word documents are saved under:
Below is a tip of how to change the path for saving word documents :
- Open a Word session.
- Click on the Microsoft office orb button.
- Select Word options/Save.
- In the Default file location, click on browse and simply indicate the new location to save your files (by default).
- Changing the default path for recording MS Word documents
- Change the Default Editing Language in Word - How-To - Word
- Change snapchat default camera - How-To - Instant Messaging
- Why would you ever change the default virtual memory page file settings in windows? - How-To - Windows
- Change opera default search engine - How-To - Opera
- Change chrome default zoom - How-To - Google Chrome
This document, titled « Changing the default path for recording MS Word documents », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).