I'm trying to transfer photos and music from PC to my Galaxy Tab using the data cable, but I'm unable to fing the memory card of the tablet in Windows Explorer. What can be done?
You must first change the USB settings of the tablet and set it to mass storage, follow these steps:
- Disconnect the cable from the PC
- In the Home screen of the tablet, press " Menu > Settings> Wireless & Networking> USB Settings "
- Select "Mass Storage"
- Reconnect with the tablet PC using data cable
- Click "Activate" on the screen that appears.
- Open Windows Explorer and you should see the memory card of the tablet.
- From there simply copy the files from your PC to the memory card
- Unable to transfer files from PC to the Galaxy Tab
- How to Transfer Files From PC to a Galaxy Tab - How-To - Hardware
- Nokia 7610 Transfer files from PC to Mobile ✓ - Forum - Nokia
- How to transfer files from pc to ipod without itunes ✓ - Forum - ITunes
- How to transfer files from pc to pc using lan cable in windows 10 ✓ - Forum - Network
- AnySend Download - Transfer files from your Android phone to your PC (or vice versa) over WiFi - How-To - Android