Overburning allows you to burn data past the normal size limit. To enable this feature, follow the steps below.
Enable Overburning Using Nero Express
- Click File > Options > "Expert Features" tab
- Check "Enable DVD overburning"
- You can set the Maximum DVD size to 4600 MB(tested on most brand of DVDs)
- Click on the Apply button and then on OK
- Overburn dvd
- Dvd overburn - Best answers
- Nero overburn - Best answers
- Download registry script to fix cd/dvd drive missing in windows - How-To - Windows 8
- How to format write protected dvd - Guide
- Dvd drive won't read discs windows 7 ✓ - Forum - Windows 7
- How to burn iso file to bootable dvd using nero 8 - How-To - Burning software
- Gta san andreas no cd/dvd-rom drive found ✓ - Forum - GTA
This document, titled « Enable DVD Overburning Using Nero Express », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).