In this article, we will explain how to to continously loop a section of video or audio files using GOM Player.
Loop a Section of Video or Audio File on GOM Player
First open the file in Gomplayer:
- Click on the Control Panel button (or press F7), select the Control Tab
- Click on the pause button.
- Click on the timeline of your audio/video files and then on the Start button to set the starting point
- Repeat the operation to set the ending point
- Once done click on the Play button
- Click on the Undo to cancel the loop.
Image: © Unsplash.com