In this article, we will explain how to to continously loop a section of video or audio files using GOM Player.
Loop a Section of Video or Audio File on GOM Player
First open the file in Gomplayer:
- Click on the Control Panel button (or press F7), select the Control Tab
- Click on the pause button.
- Click on the timeline of your audio/video files and then on the Start button to set the starting point
- Repeat the operation to set the ending point
- Once done click on the Play button
- Click on the Undo to cancel the loop.
Image: © Unsplash.com
- How to cut video in gom player
- Gom player cut video - Best answers
- Gom player repeat video - Best answers
- How to speed up video in gom player - How-To - GOM Player
- Control the playback speed in GOM Player - Forum - Video software
- Pot player cut video - Forum - Video software
- Gom player mkv no video ✓ - Forum - Video software
- Gom player skins - How-To - GOM Player
This document, titled « Loop a Section of Video or Audio File on GOM Player », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).