The Safari bookmarks bar allows quick access to the pages you visit frequently. However, this bar is disabled by default. To activate it:
- In the Home screen of the iPad, click "Settings> Safari"
- Click the button to the right of the entry "Show Bookmarks Bar" (must be in blue)
- To add a page to the Favorites bar, go to that page, then click the button to the left of the address bar. In the window that opens, give it a name and click "Save"
- IPad 2: Adding pages to the Safari bookmarks bar
- Safari bookmarks bar keeps appearing - How-To - Safari
- IPad 2:log off from Yahoo Messenger - How-To - iPad
- IPad 2 - Configure Skype to go Offline after x number of minutes - How-To - iPad
- IPad 2 - Preventing Skype from signing-in automatically - How-To - iPad
- How do i get the safari menu bar on my ipad - How-To - iPad
This document, titled « iPad 2: Adding pages to the Safari bookmarks bar », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).