possess 3 different modes:
- Normal Mode
- High-quality mode
- TV Output Mode
Each of the will allows GomPlayer to optimize the display of your videos accordingly.
To switch mode:
- Open Gomplayer
- Click on the Preferences button and in the window that opens click on the Reset button.
- Select "Start configuration wizard"
- In the confirmation dialog that opens click on Yes
- Gomplayer will close and you shall gain access to the Configuration Wizard.
- Select the mode of your choice, and click on th Next button
- Configure the settings (Subtitles, Audio, file extensions) according to your preferences.
This document, titled « Gomplayer - switching mode », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM