To disable email protection
- Open Norton Antivirus control panel (double click on the icon in the system tray)
- In the right pane next to the "Email protection" click on the small "power button"
- A small dialog shall open, in the "Select the duration") select "Permanently"
- Click on the Apply button
- Norton Antivirus - Turn off email protection permanently
- Norton Antivirus - Configure the Heuristic Protection level - How-To - Antivirus
- Norton Antivirus - Turn off browser protection - How-To - Antivirus
- How to uninstall Norton AntiVirus / Norton Internet Security ? - How-To - Antivirus
- Norton Antivirus - Turn Smart Definitions on - How-To - Antivirus
- Norton Antivirus - Enable Network drives scans - How-To - Antivirus
This document, titled « Norton Antivirus - Turn off email protection permanently », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).