To enable Network drives scans :
- Open the Norton Antivirus control panel by double clicking on the icon in the system tray.
- Click on Settings > Computer settings
- In the "Computer Scans" section, set "Network Drives scan" to "On"
- Click on the Apply button
- Norton online scan
- Pen drive scan online antivirus ✓ - Forum - Antivirus
- Antivirus for flash drive - How-To - Viruses
- How to uninstall Norton AntiVirus / Norton Internet Security ? - How-To - Antivirus
- Norton Antivirus - Turn Smart Definitions on - How-To - Antivirus
- Norton Antivirus - Configure the Heuristic Protection level - How-To - Antivirus
This document, titled « Norton Antivirus - Enable Network drives scans », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).