Each time you receive a new message on your iPad, you'll get a small sound notification.
To disable it:
- Go to Settings > General> Sounds
- In the right pane, next to New Mail move the slider button to turn it off.
- IPad - Disable sound notification when receiving new email
- Windows 10 disable sound notifications - Guide
- Disable usb notification sound windows 10 - How-To - Windows 8
- How to disable sound in whatsapp notification - Guide
- Teamspeak disable voice notifications - How-To - TeamSpeak
- How to disable viber notifications on desktop - How-To - Mobile
This document, titled « iPad - Disable sound notification when receiving new email », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).