I have an Acer Z28 and while I'm watching a live news, the screen suddenly went white. So I shut it down by pressing the power button and start it over and over again but it goes the same thing( white screen and nothing can be seen on it) yet I can hear the start up sound of the laptop.
The LCD screen turns white due to the following reasons..........
1. Loose connection between the video cable and the LCD screen.
2. Defective LCD screen.
3. Defective motherboard ( assume the graphics card is integrated into the motherboard).
- My laptop screen goes completely white
- My laptop screen goes completely white ✓ - Forum - Monitor
- Acer laptop screen fades to white ✓ - Forum - Monitor
- My laptop screen is half white - Forum - Laptop
- My acer laptop screen is white when i turn it on ✓ - Forum - Windows
- White shady border around laptop screen ✓ - Forum - Monitor