mSpot Music is an online service that allows users to store their music in the cloud and access them from mobile devices like the iPhone, iPhone, Galaxy Tab ... (via the web-browser)
Download and installation
- Follow these steps:
- Enter mSpot.com and click "Start Now" to download the application on your PC
- Once the download is complete, double-click to install
- In the window that opens, select "No, I do not have an account and want to sign up" and click "Next"
- Create your account in mSpot (which allows you to access the service from any browser to your music mSpot): enter your email, password, accept the license agreement and click "Next"
- Select Windows Media Player or iTunes Music Library if you want to upload you music files. In the case that you don't have any music library, create a folder (e.g "mSpot Music") and store the music you want to upload.Then click on the "Add" and select the folder.Then click "Next"
- Finally click "Done" to start uploading music to your profile in mspot.com.
- MSpot Music: Installation and first use
- Samplitude Music Studio 16: Installation and first use - How-To - Software
- How to install amazon music on samsung smart tv - Guide
- Android how to install music as a ringtone ✓ - Forum - Android
- Install tar.gz - How-To - Ubuntu
- Ipod won't play music ✓ - Forum - IPad/iPod/iPod Touch
This document, titled « mSpot Music: Installation and first use », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).