I have an Epson Stylus DX7400 and there's a small LED that flashes as I need to change one of the cartridge (the black) but the the cartridges slot does not position itself in front the opening.
- Open a document: Ctrl + P
- "Print" window opens, click Properties
- Click on the "Utility"
- Click the fifth icon from the top called: Ink cartridge replacement
- Let us guide you to the end.
- Changing the ink cartridge of an Epson stylus DX printer
- I refilled my ink cartridge but the printer still says it is empty epson - Forum - Printers/Scanners
- Epson l3110 a printer's ink pad is at the end of its service life. please contact epson support. - How-To - Printers
- Epson l3150 a printer's ink pad is at the end of its service life - Forum - Printers/Scanners
- Ink pad service life epson l220 ✓ - Forum - Printers/Scanners
- Epson Stylus printer - Maintenance Required - How-To - Printers
This document, titled « Changing the ink cartridge of an Epson stylus DX printer », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).