To change the default measurement unit used under OneNote (inches):
- Click on File > Options > Advanced
- Scroll to the "Others" section
- Select the measurement unit of your choice:
- Click on OK to validate.
- OneNote - Change the measurement unit
- Change pdf measure units - Guide
- How to change measurement units in google maps - Guide
- LibreOffice Calc - Set the default measurement unit - How-To - Office Software
- How to change scale of measurements on Foxit Reader - Guide
- How are units of distance measured on a computer screen? - Guide
This document, titled « OneNote - Change the measurement unit », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).