To mute the microphone of a particular player during a CS match:
- Press the Esc button > Player List > select the entry of your choice (player name)
- Click on " Mute in-game voice"
- CSsource - Mute in-game voice (disable the microphone of a player)
- How to Disable the Microphone on the Facebook App - How-To - Social Media
- How to mute a game on ps4 - How-To - Platform
- Ios 15 game center disable - Guide
- Teamspeak disable voice notifications - How-To - TeamSpeak
- Asus tuf gaming laptop microphone not working ✓ - Forum - Hardware
This document, titled « CSsource - Mute in-game voice (disable the microphone of a player) », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).