Making a web site, it is strongly advised to consider at creation stage, the referencing of your website by search engine. This will prevent many problems that may arise after that your site is online.
- Be aware of your level and scope of work and creation.
- Make your first choice on the kind of site you are creating: static, dynamic, with or without Flash, with or without PDF.
- Consider carefully the domain,assigned tou your website.
- Find or design a template for your site, respecting graphic, design, language and operation.
- Prepare your project carefully in terms of navigation menu.
- Consider the essential pages that you will put in priority.
- Do not forget to give them correct names (this applies to all your files on your site: avoid capital letters, spaces, accented characters.
- Prepare as thoroughly the contents of your meta tags and titles (at least, description, keywords)
- Create and fill a few main pages.
- Put your site online to test it.
- Do not put an incomplete website online
- Test and re-check everything you put online. Put yourself in accordance with the W3C standards.
- Remember that the first 300 characters (approx.) of each page are the most used for web positioning.
- If you place images take time to insert the title and alt tags, so as to follow the standards and optimize the responsiveness of your pages.
Remove the "protection" (enable indexation) made at different levels and then consider the factors related to the positioning of your website...
Published by jak58
Latest update on January 9, 2009 at 08:03 AM by jak58.