To be able to install non-Market applications of your Android phones:
- Go to Settings > Applications
- Check "Unknown sources".
- Android OS - Installing Apps from unknown sources
- Install apps from unknown sources mac - How-To - MacOS
- Android OS - Disable update notifications for installed apps - How-To - Android
- Amazon Kindle HD - Allow the installation of application from unknown sources - How-To - Mobile
- Install app store - How-To - iPhone
- App installer app - Guide
This document, titled « Android OS - Installing Apps from unknown sources », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).