As a matter of convenience you may want to have the vertical scroll bar to the left hand side of your work space. Here's how to proceed:
- Open One Note.
- Click on File > Options > Display.
- Check " Vertical scroll bar appears on the left".
- Click on OK to validate.
- OneNote - Move the vertical scroll bar to the left
- Microsoft word vertical scroll bar missing - How-To - Word
- Scroll bar drops to the bottom ✓ - Forum - Viruses/Security
- Pavilion dv7 scroll bar not working ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Vertical bar mac - How-To - MacOS
- Mac keyboard vertical bar - How-To - MacOS
This document, titled « OneNote - Move the vertical scroll bar to the left », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).