I have a small problem with One Note. All the text entered between square brackets are automatically converted to hyperlink!
- Open One Note.
- Click on File > Options > Advanced
- In the right pane scroll to the Editing section
- Uncheck "Enable link creation by typing around a phrase.
- Click on OK to validate.
- One Note - text entered are converted to hyperlinks
- Convert powerpoint to pdf with hyperlinks - How-To - Powerpoint
- You have tried entering too many codes. try again later. ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- Date of birth in words converter ✓ - Forum - Excel
- How to convert free fire facebook account to google account - How-To - Free Fire
- How to convert date into words ✓ - Forum - Word
This document, titled « One Note - text entered are converted to hyperlinks », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).