In the case that you noticed the presence of small arrows on the video playback screen, then make sure that the "Visualize motion vectors" option is turned off
- Click on the Video menu and then on "Visualize Motion vectors"
- UMPlayer - Small arrows displayed upon video playback
- Windows 7 - Screen Saver activates during video playback - How-To - Windows 7
- Winamp - Disable Screen saver during video playback - How-To - Winamp
- How to Lock the Touch Screen During Video Playback on Samsung Galaxy Tab - How-To - Hardware
- XBMC - Enable vertical blank sync during video playback only - How-To - Multimedia
- XBMC - Enable hardware acceleration during video playback - How-To - Multimedia
This document, titled « UMPlayer - Small arrows displayed upon video playback », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).