I have a Samsung mobile phone and I wondering how I retrieve a picture received by MMS. Here is my problem, I can only move the MMS in the "My files" folder and not in the "Image" folder. I'm using Samsung PC Studio and I want to retreive the picture on my laptop.
- When you receive an MMS in the bar at the bottom the "Stop" option is displayed.
- Click on it and several options will be provided.
- Then select "More options" and scroll down the menu down. And there will be a tab "Save Attachment" that will send your image files in My > Pictures
Thanks to Cybertonic for this tip.
- How do I transfer a MMS picture from a Samsung mobile
- Why can't i see mms pictures on my android - How-To - Android
- How to change picture size on samsung tv to fit screen - How-To - Hardware
- How to change picture mode on samsung tv - How-To - Hardware
- Transfer cellular plan to new iphone t-mobile - How-To - Mobile
- How to save a picture on a samsung tablet - How-To - Hardware