Some websites can track your physical location based upon you IP. To prevent this:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on Tools > Options > Privacy
- Check the box next to "Never allow websites to request your physical location".
- Click on Apply and the on the OK button.
- Internet Explorer - Prevent websites from tracking your physical location
- Internet explorer won't open websites - How-To - Internet
- Unable to Access Secure Websites (HTTPS/SSL) on Internet Explorer - How-To - Internet Explorer
- Internet Explorer - - unable to access some websites - How-To - Web Browser
- How do i stop internet explorer from blocking websites with security certificate errors? ✓ - Forum - Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge
- Internet explorer 8 not opening websites ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
This document, titled « Internet Explorer - Prevent websites from tracking your physical location », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).