To check the system and kernel version of Ubuntu, open a terminal and enter the following commands:
- Ubuntu - Check the OS and kernel version
- Ubuntu - Check for how long your system has been running. - How-To - Ubuntu
- Ubuntu check for errors - How-To - Ubuntu
- Xvideoservicethief ubuntu software free download full version ✓ - Forum - System software
- How to check pixel shader version - How-To - Graphic cards
- How to check windows 7 build version - How-To - Windows 7
This document, titled « Ubuntu - Check the OS and kernel version », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).