As you know to use MSN and Windows Live Messenger, we must create a Windows Live account.
However, it is not necessary to have a Hotmail address to use instant messaging MSN/WLM.
This method allows us to use our current email address (Yahoo, Gmail, Orange Free .. etc) in Windows Live Messenger or any other Windows Live service.
For this, we use the microsoft "Passport.NET" system (recently called "Windows Live ID").
- Go to this site, https:https://accountservices.passport.net/,, then click "Sign up for an Account".
- Select "Use my current email address" then click "Continue."
- Fill out the form with the address you want to use WLM, namely that of your current messaging (firstname.lastname@example.org for example), then assign a password.
The password selected is not the same as your e-mail address, but your new Windows Live! For security, it is advisable to choose a password different from your email.
- Continue to the next page to complete registration, consult and agree to the agreements.
- At the end of this process, an email containing instructions to confirm your account will be sent to your email address.
- Simply confirm this email address as a Windows Live ID.
Now your e-mail is a Windows Live! You can now use it to connect to Windows Live Messenger.