If you don't want Zune to launch each time you connect a compatible device (phone, MP3 player):
- Open Zune > Click on the Settings button > General Tab
- Uncheck "Start Zune xoftware when I connect a compatible device"
- Click on OK to validate.
- Zune - Disable autostart when compatible device is connected
- The last usb device you connected to this computer malfunctioned - Forum - Windows
- Disable trackpad mac when mouse is connected - How-To - MacOS
- Too many usb devices are connected ps4 - How-To - Platform
- Teamviewer host disable autostart - How-To - Network
- Disable synaptics touchpad when mouse is connected - How-To - Windows 8
This document, titled « Zune - Disable autostart when compatible device is connected », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).