I have a Techniqa TV and it works fine with the HDMI connection, but when I try to connect my PS3 to my Samsung '42' TV, I'm getting the following error message:
Mode not supported....
- Switch your PS3 off and hold the power button for 10 secs
- It will beep twice and then the image should be properly displayed.
- PS3 - unable to connect to Samsung LCD TV
- Unable to connect Internet Samsung corby pro ✓ - Forum - Mobile
- Samsung Star S5230 - Unable to connect via Wi-Fi - How-To - Mobile
- Unable to connect to Netflix on Samsung smart tv ✓ - Forum - Smart TV
- Access denied unable to connect printer ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Ps3 can't connect to wifi ✓ - Forum - PS3/PS4
This document, titled « PS3 - unable to connect to Samsung LCD TV », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).