Often after updating VLC player, you are faced to the small "Rebuilding Font cache" message.
To disable this feature:
- Open VLC
- Go to Tools > Preferences
- In "Show Settings" select "All"
- Select "Video" > "Subtitles/OSD"
- Next to "Text Rendering Module" select "Dummy Font Renderer Function"
- Click on OK to validate.
- VLC - Disable Font Cache Rebuilding
- Photoscape - Disable the cache database for thumbnails feature - How-To - Software
- Vlc disable volume over 100 - Guide
- Vlc zoom hide disable - Guide
- Rebuild windows update cache - Guide
- We can't review the decision to disable your account ✓ - Forum - Facebook
This document, titled « VLC - Disable Font Cache Rebuilding », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).