By default you're limited to 20 undos (CTRL + Z)
- To change this default value
- Click on File > Options > Advanced
- In the "Editing options" section
- Modify the number next to "Maximun number of undos"
- Click on OK to validate
- PowerPoint - Change the number of undos
- Powerpoint change picture to shape - How-To - Powerpoint
- Powerpoint change order of animation - How-To - Powerpoint
- How to change smartart style to moderate effect in powerpoint - How-To - Powerpoint
- Which of the following is the action button in the powerpoint - How-To - Powerpoint
- Facebook account hacked email and phone changed ✓ - Forum - Facebook
This document, titled « PowerPoint - Change the number of undos », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).