When I connect my iPhone to iTunes, I'm getting this message " Are you sure you want to sync? All apps will be deleted....."
- 1 Go to your itunes, look for your ipod bar on your left...
- 2. Right-click your ipod/iphone icon and look for 'transfer purchase'
- 3. Then you can sync back your ipod/iphone without loosing your apps.
- ITunes wants to delete all apps on my iPhone
- I accidentally deleted messages app on my iphone ✓ - Forum - IPhone
- Itune always wants to delete my apps on iphon ✓ - Forum - Mobile
- Delete settings app iphone - Guide
- I accidentally deleted my app store icon - Guide
- How to force delete an app on mac - Guide
This document, titled « iTunes wants to delete all apps on my iPhone », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).