Here is a quick guide to help you open files on your USB drive if your system is not reading your folders. This method will utilize Free Commander, an easy-to-use file manager with a built in FTP client that will enable you to restore access to your documents.
Folders on Pendrive Show as Empty
The first step is to download and install Free Commander. Once installed, plug in your pen drive and open the File Commander. Select your USB drive.
Once selected, File Commander will give you access to your hidden files.
- Folders on USB Drive Show As Empty
- Recycler folder in usb drive ✓ - Forum - Viruses/Security
- Corrupted folder on usb drive ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- Shortcut virus on flash drive ✓ - Forum - Viruses/Security
- HDD External Hard Drive Corrupted and Unreadable, ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- Folders turn shortcut & recycler appear ✓ - Forum - Viruses/Security