I want to restore my iPhone 4, but I'm getting the following error message:the iPhone could not be restored an unknown error occurred (1013)
- On your Computer, go to:
- Open the file named "hosts" with notepad or wordpad
- Before the line that contains "gs.apple.com" you add "#" to disable
- Save the file and try to restore your device again (via iTunes)
- If you have the "access denied" message upon saving the file, right click > give security rights to the user.
Thanks to elfeone for this tip.
- Unable to restore my iPhone 4
- Unable to authorize tiktok iphone - Forum - TikTok
- Messenger unable to complete request iphone ✓ - Forum - Facebook Messenger
- Tutorial: Monitor your home remotely with FaceTime on iPhone 4 - How-To - iPhone
- Unable to restore whatsapp backup from google drive - Guide
- Iphone 4 internet settings - How-To - iPhone
This document, titled « Unable to restore my iPhone 4 », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).