You can set a maximum bandwith for your uploads under BearShare:
- Open BearShare
- Click on Preferences > Connections.
- In the right pane, modify the value next to:
- Max bandwidth for uploads  KB/s
- Click on OK to validate.
- BearShare - Set bandwidth limitations for your uploads
- BitTorrent - Set a limitation for DNA uploads - How-To - P2P
- TeamSpeak - Set Upload/Download bandwidth limitation - How-To - TeamSpeak
- Google drive upload bandwidth limit - How-To - Google
- Windows 7 bandwidth limit - How-To - Windows 7
- How to set time limit on whatsapp - How-To - WhatsApp
This document, titled « BearShare - Set bandwidth limitations for your uploads », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).