I can't figure out how to get Excel to put what's in a cell to another cell if the cell has a blank in it. For example, there are cells of data that I want to copy to other sheets in the workbook. Sometimes the cells are left blank. In this case I don't want Excel to put a "0" in the cells of the other sheets. If the cell is blank, I want a blank on the other sheets as well. Not a zero because there is no zero in the master cell.
You can use the if formula.
- Paste this formula in Sheet2 A1 or where you need it. This will give the result of A1 if there are something in it.
- The "","" stands for (something)</code>
Thanks to Stormdronk for this tip.
- Excel - Don't display zero if result is null
- Don't display zero if result is null. ✓ - Forum - Office Software
- Excel if blank or zero - Forum - Excel
- Excel 2010/VB- Loop until no result is found - How-To - Download software
- Excel Formula to show Zero ✓ - Forum - Excel
- How to hide text in a Excel cell and display it when needed ✓ - Forum - Excel