The mobile version of Opera known as Opera Mini, is compatible with most mobile phones including the Nokia 7210. It also works seamlessly with various mobile operating systems as well. It allows users to access the internet from their mobiles. If the user is unable to access the internet from their Nokia phone, they must look at their settings. This generally involves Access Point settings for packet data. One has to define APN address and save the settings. Once the required settings have been saved, Opera Mini should be working properly.
I'm unable to access the internet via Opera Mini.
From your mobile:
- Go to Settings > Configuration > Personal Configuration Settings.
- Now, press Add New (visible if you do not have a previous Personal Setting created) or press the Options button.
- Choose Add new. A new menu displays, providing several options to choose from.
- Scroll down and choose the Access Point and press Select (please note that this option is not available on the Nokia 3220 model and some others; you can instead use the Services option instead of the Access Point option on the Nokia 3220). Do not choose the Web option, as this will not work with Opera Mini.
- Now, go to Access Point Settings.
- Go to Settings.
- Go to Packet Data Access Point.
- Enter your APN address (based on your ISP), then press OK.
- Go back to the Personal Configurations Settings menu, where you now should be able to see an Access Point.
- Press the Options button, and then choose to activate this Access Point.
- Now you should be able to start Opera Mini.
Thanks to Chandan for this tip.
- Nokia 7210 - Unable to access internet with Opera Mini
- Nokia 7210 supernova opera mini access ✓ - Forum - Nokia
- Opera mini unable to connect to internet ✓ - Forum - Mobile
- Internet Explorer - - unable to access some websites - How-To - Web Browser
- Nokia 3230 to access internet settings ✓ - Forum - Nokia
- Nokia n8 unable to connect to the internet,mm ✓ - Forum - Nokia