I was running Vista home premium on my laptop and I wanted to install Windows XP. During installation a message appears (Blue screen) saying that Windows is stopping intallationto prevent damage to the machine. In short it does not allow the installation.
- You have to go into the BIOS and then change your options
- Instead of "SATA" and put in "ATA" or "Compatibility"
- Windows - ***stop: 0X0000007B (0XF78D2524,0XC0000034...)
- Stop: 0x0000007b (0xf78d2524, 0xc0000034, 0x00000000, 0x00000000) ✓ - Forum - Windows
- STOP: 0x0000007B (0xF78D2524,0xC0000034,0x000 - Forum - Windows
- A problem has been detected and windows shutdown to prevent damage 0x0000007b ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Youtube download windows - Download
- Xvideoservicethief 2019 linux ddos attack free download for windows 7 - Forum - Facebook