You can configure Firefox to perform a particular action when opening a new browser window (CTRL + N).
Here's how to proceed:
- Open Firefox.
- In the address bar type the following command:
- Click on the "I'll be careful, I promise..." button
- In the Filter field type:browser. windows. loadOnNewWindow
- Double-click on this entry and use one of the following value:
- 1: Homepage
- 2: Last visited page
- 0: Blank page
- -1: Start up page.
- Firefox - Configure the behaviour when opening a new window
- How to make sure firefox is permitted to access the web on windows 10 ✓ - Forum - Firefox
- Firefox disable print preview - How-To - Mozilla Firefox
- Only firefox connects to internet ✓ - Forum - Firefox
- Firefox cache size - How-To - Mozilla Firefox
- Lan configuration steps ✓ - Forum - Network
This document, titled « Firefox - Configure the behaviour when opening a new window », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).