Each time you access a secured website /page (HTTPS) Firefox displays a small security notification.
To disable this notification:
- Open Firefox.
- In the address bar type the following command:
- Click on the "I'll be careful, I promise..." button
- In the Filter field type:security. warn_entering_secure
- Double-click on this entry and set its value to False
- Close the about:config window and restart Firefox.
This document, titled « Firefox - Disable warning when accessing secured sites », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM