I am recording videos from an online source with CamStudio
. When I preview of the video, there's no sound. I've tried to go to Options > Audio Speakers > Automatic Search:
I'm getting the following error messages:
If you have any recording problem with CamStudio:
- Check that the "Record Audio from speakers" option is selected in the Options menu.
If the above settings doesn't work:
- Right click on volume icon (Windows taskbar).
- Recording tab
- Right click > Show disable devices
- The "Stereo Mix" entry will be listed in the recording device section.
- Right-click > Set as default.
Thanks to herman
for this tip.